Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious ceremony and it is an Indian custom. In this ceremony sisters tie a Rakhi on their brother’s wrist and prey for the long life and complete wellbeing of her brother. It is one of the significant festivals in Indian culture that celebrates the sacred brother-sister bonding of love, respect, and trust for each other. Raksha Bandhan Gifts are the gesture of showing love and affection for the brother and sister to each other.
There are some customary Rakhi gifts for this festival and all are more emotional stuffs that simply shows the love and concern between the siblings. It is a family based festival where Rakhi Gifts for Sister as well as Rakhi Gifts for Brother are chosen with complete focus on personalization. At www.tiedribbons.com we completely understand the emotional value of these Raksha Bandhan Gifts and therefore we have created an attractive inventory to buy Rakhi gifts online in a hassle-free way.
Our list of Rakhi gifts are interesting and of varied range. Regardless your budget, you will get to purchase from here cute and sweet Rakhi Gifts for your sister/brother. You can buy Rakhi gifts under your budget without compromising the quality of the gift.
You will get to purchase here sweets, chocolates, dry fruits, flowers, potted plants, and many others along with beautiful rachis made of beautiful stones, bids, and other organic materials, etc. Using our delivery system you can send Rakhi in India’s and other places to celebrate this Rakhi ceremony no matter wherever you brother/sister is located on that festival day.
Other than Rakhi gifts, we have a wide varieties if Rakhi collection for your favorite brother:
This is an awesome looking glittering rakhi variety for you. Here pure silver is used for making these lovely rakhi threads and they will surely add more elegance to your pampering for your brother. Silver signifies prosperity and rich and thus this rakhi would fetch more luck to your brother.
Show your brother how exquisite he is! Treat your brother like a prince with this exclusive Gold Rakhi. The reverence of Raksha Bandhan would be improved with this treasurable Rakhi thread. Gold implies love, bravery, sympathy, perception, passion, and magic.
Also acknowledged by the name of dearly Bhaiya-Bhabhi rakhi, this rakhi comes in a pair. If you love your sister-in-law as you love your brother and wish to grow a resilient bond with both of them, then your best option is lumba rakhi online: it will be your best gift for them on the ceremony of Raksha Bandhan.
Mauli is counted as a holy thread in Hindu religion, which is hold on the wrist of people on an auspicious occasions like Raksha Bandhan. You can select and send mauli rakhi for your dearly brother on Raksha Bandhan because of its exclusive look and sacred vibes.
Designer rakhis are the impeccable choice for girls who are picky and always love to offer their brothers something really elegant and exclusive. Made with exclusive stones, diamonds, zardozi, pearl, silver, and gold, etc. these rakhis not only look attractive on the wrist of your brother it will show your classic taste as well.
Rudraksh is quite renowned for its supernatural and therapeutic properties that also improves one’s mental power and self-awareness. You can buy for your brother a Rudraksh rakhi on Raksha Bandhan festival, which will help in improving his mental and psychic progress.
Do you want to make the rakhi festivity more electrifying and unforgettable for your brother? If yes, you may order a personalized rakhi online for him.
Get an impressive picture of both of you printed on the rakhi and tie it on his wrist, which will certainly ignite the memories related to that picture in his mind.
We also maintain a dedicated section for offering Kids Rakhi, such as cartoon rakhi, Doraemon rakhi, minion rakhi, Tom and Jerry rakhi, etc. You can order these kids rakhi online to make the festival more fun-filled and thrilling for your kids.
Celebrating the traditional festivals with family will help children in gaining knowledge about their culture and tradition. In order to buy Rakhi gifts online you can trust www.tiedribbons.com.
Trivia of Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan is mainly recognized as a Hindu festival, but, now this is not any longer limited to this belief. People belonging to all caste, religion, or color may tie a Rakhi as a sign of love, care, and friendship. Your brother/sister can do it easily. Let’s take a quick look.
- There is a practice of tying a Rakhi on the wrist of the Bhabhi or Sister-In-Law in Rajasthan and this Rakhi is identified as Lumba Rakhi.
- A Rakhi is tied to God in Rajasthan and this divine one is known as Ram Rakhi.
- As per the traditional culture and conservative beliefs, a Rakhi should be tied to the right wrist of the brother only.
- Raksha Bandhan is a key festival for the people residing in the sea coastal area. Actually, Raksha Bandhan is celebrated during the retreating monsoon period which is the time when the turbulent sea gets sober. It is the time of new fishing season. The fishermen offer coconut to the sea God (Lord Varun) as a gesture of showing gratitude to Him.
- In Gujarat, people worship Lord Shiva on this auspicious day. It is believed that anyone who prays to Lord Shiva on this lucky day gets rid of all sins.
- In Gujarat, a discrete thread called Pavitropana is knotted around the Shivalinga on the day of Raksha Bandhan. This cord is made from cotton threads and Kasa grass tangled and tied together. It is then kept soaked in a blend of five cow products and the mix is called Panchgaivya. It is made of cow milk, cow’s ghee, cow milk’s curd, cow dung, and cow urine.
- In the Eastern part of India or in West Bengal, the Raksha Bandhan celebration is done between the brothers and sisters, and immediately after this ceremony another festival called Jhulan Yatra is celebrated. It signifies the romance between Lord Krishna and Radha. The Vaishnavas celebrate this day by a week-long exhibition of attractively decorated swings and they stay engaged in songs and dances in the praise of Lord Krishna.
Contact www.tiedribbons.com for buying the best Rakhi Gifts online. We offer same day delivery, specific time delivery or other customized delivery option on the next day delivery. We will be happy to help you!